In Victoria, hand surgery is provided by Specialist Plastic Surgeons. Eastern Plastic Surgery provides comprehensive treatment for a range of hand and wrist conditions. We are supported by experienced hand therapists from Eastern Hand Rehab who also consult and see patients in our main rooms in Box Hill.
Hand and wrist conditions we manage include:
- Hand trauma: lacerations, management of sport or work-related injuries
- Hand fractures and sprains
- Tendon and peripheral nerve conditions
- Nerve compression such as carpal tunnel syndrome and cubital tunnel syndrome
- Dupuytrens disease and other hereditary conditions
- Acute and chronic wrist conditions
- Paediatric hand conditions
ANY SURGICAL OR INVASIVE PROCEDURE CARRIES RISKS. BEFORE PROCEEDING, YOU SHOULD SEEK A SECOND OPINION FROM AN APPROPRIATELY QUALIFIED HEALTH PRACTITIONER.
Our Specialist Team
Dr Neela Janakiramanan (MED0001205645) Registered Medical Practitioner, Specialist Plastic Surgeon (specialist registration in Surgery-plastic surgery)