1. Before your appointment:
- When you arrange your first appointment, our staff will often ask about the main reason for your consultation. Please don’t feel obliged to provide this information over the phone, we are simply asking as it helps us allocate sufficient time for your consultation.
- Please feel free to download and complete a New Patient Registration Form. Please bring this along to save time on the day.
- You will receive an SMS to confirm the location and time of your appointment, generally a week in advance. Please follow the instructions and reply to the SMS to confirm your attendance.
2. What to bring on the day:
- Your referral letter from your GP.
- All X-rays, CT or ultrasound scans, recent blood tests.
- Your regular medications (or a list of your medications).
- Your Medicare card.
- If applicable, your private health insurance card, health care card, pension card, etc.
- If you are a workcover or TAC patient please bring your employer/insurer details including your claim number. If you do not have a claim number you would be required to pay for your consultation on the day.
- We recommend you bring a list of any questions you may have, in case you forget to ask.