In Victoria, hand surgery is provided by specialist Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons. Eastern Plastic Surgery provides comprehensive treatment for a range of conditions including hand injuries and chronic conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger, Dupuytrens disease and many others. Dr Frank Lin works closely with hand therapists in all his consulting and operating locations to provide a comprehensive management.
Eastern Plastic Surgery provides a range of specialist services covering acute and elective hand surgery including:
- Hand trauma: lacerations, management of sport or work related hand injuries.
- Hand fractures and sprains.
- Tendon and peripheral nerve injuries.
- Nerve compression such as carpal tunnel syndrome and cubital tunnel syndrome.
- Dupuytrens disease and other hereditary conditions
- Trigger finger
Our Specialist Team
Specialist Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon
*Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.