FOR ASIAN PATIENTS
Achieving exceptional results in treating Asian patients derives from the understanding that Asian skin fundamentally differs from that of Caucasians.
This understanding extends beyond basic anatomical differences in skin composition and aging characteristics, it encompasses a deeper appreciation of the culture, values, expectations and perceptions of beauty.
With extensive experience gained from working in Japan, Korea and China, Dr Lin offers a range of services specifically tailored to Asian patients. These include:
- Double eyelid surgery: utilising modern techniques that recreate the “dynamic” glide planes between eyelid skin and underlying muscle and tarsus, a natural, permanent double eyelid fold can be created that is harmonious to Asian facial features.
- Epicanthoplasty: surgical reduction or removal of the medial epicanthal fold.
- Lower eyelid (eyebag) rejuvenation.
- Facial Fat Grafting.
- Asian rhinoplasty: this includes autologous and prosthesis based augmentation, as well as tip and alar enhancement.
- Endoscopic breast augmentation – Dr Lin is one of the only plastic surgeons in Melbourne to specialize in endoscopic techniques of breast augmentation. This completely eliminates the risk of devastating keloid scars on or under the breast inherent in traditional breast augmentation techniques when applied to Asian patients.
In addition, our staff at Eastern Skin Therapy can tailor a range of skin treatments to Asian patients ranging from simple skin treatments such as facials, peels, microdermabrasion to advanced treatment such as micro-needling and laser skin rejuvenation and treatments.
*Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.