DR FRANK LIN
– Dr Frank LinWe believe first and foremost in delivering the highest possible standard of care to our patients, whilst being compassionate and taking the time to understand their individual needs
Specialist Plastic Surgeon, MBBS, FRACS (Plast)
Dr Frank Lin is a Specialist Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon
He is a fully qualified member of:
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS)
- Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons(ASPS) – the peak national association for specialist plastic surgeons
- Australian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS)
- International Confederation of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesethetic Surgeons（ISAPS)
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Microsurgical breast reconstruction in London with world renowned Prof. Venkat Ramakrishnan.
- Microsurgery at University of Tokyo. Prof. Isao Koshima.
- Asian Aesthetic Surgery and Adipose Tissue Transfer. University of Tokyo. Prof. Nakajima
- Asian Breast Aesthetic Surgery and Facial Cosmetic Surgery: Shanghai 9th People’s Hospital. Prof. Yu Li.
- Asian Endoscopic Breast Aesthetic Surgery and Facial Cosmetic Surgery: Image Clinic in Seoul, South Korea: Prof. Hong Ki Lee.
Frank believes strongly in the teaching of trainee specialist plastic surgeons and medical students. He is the current RACS and ASPS appointed Supervisor of Plastic Surgery Training at the Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Eastern Health Box Hill Hospital. He also supervises medical student training with Monash University Medical School through Eastern Health, and Melbourne University Medical School through Epworth Hospitals.